help identifying storm window tilt pin

A quick learner from Forestville maryland says:
I have what i believe to be call a tilt pin on a storm window. it is about 3/16" wide and 3/4" long. Can you tell me if you know the name and if you stock anything like this.
A customer submitted photo of a tilt pin.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 95-185 Top Tilt Pivot. Do you think that will work as a substitute? I apologize for the inconvenience, but it appears that the 95-185 has been discontinued, and is no longer available. I was unaware of this fact when I originally posted.

In lieu of this, please look at our 95-182 Sear Tilt Pivot. It is slightly different in style, but I think it will still work for you. Match its dimensions to your own sample and see what you think.
A quick learner from Forestville maryland says:
This looks like it will definitely work. Thanks.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at