help with window latch

A home owner from us says:

The plastic slides at the top of the lower one of a double hung window that you move to allow you to pull down the window to remove it snaps into the opening in the window that releases it. Both of mine have broken in the process of removing them to replace other parts. The were installed 20 years ago by a company no longer in business, and were made locally. The last order of 3 that your recently shipped to me may give a clue as to what might work, #26-376. I can send a JPG photo if you give me a way.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20220406_104819.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Your thumb lever appears to match our 26-154. This is designed to be work with the 26-155 interior latch, but that's no guarantee that either part is what you have. The only way to confirm is to remove the existing parts and compare them to the dimensions we show in each case. That will tell you for sure.

Alternate image for 26-154
Alternate image for 26-154

Profile view of 26-154
Profile view of 26-154

Detail of 26-155
Detail of 26-155

Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.