help with window part

A quick learner from Norfolk, VA says:
I think it's called a widow tilt pivot stop. And I think it was made between 1960to 1980. I also think it was made out of Teflon. I don't know who made the windows.
We are missing some of these and trying to identify and locate them.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0065.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0066.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0067.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_0068.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

The part you're showing looks similar to our 37-001 . Start with taking a look at the part and see if your measurements match up with ours.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at