help with window part

A home owner from Tiverton, RI says:
I was putting the storm windows down. The part you have to pull out attached to the window at the bottom that fits int grooves on each side of the window base to hold the window open broke. I have no idea what kind of windows I have I cannot find any markings on my windows. I have enclosed pictures of the piece I broke a front a back views as well as what it would look like had I not broken it
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good morning, and thanks for posting. Are these just part of a larger latch housing? They appear to be similar to the inside portion of our 91-004 & 91-005 Corner Latches. Please check your storm windows to see if there is more to the latch than what you have pictured. If so, compare the dimensions to see if these will work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)