Pella Hinge Shoe

A home owner from Richland, MI says:
I have Pella casement windows approximatley 30 to 35 years old. These type of hinge shoe broke on a right and left hinge window.. I found out from Pella manufacturer that their supplier part number is would be a 7757-001 (left roller hinge shoe) and 7758-001 (right roller hinge shoe), which looks like the numbers (I can read) on the window pieces I have. It looks like your Pella Hinge Shoe Pair Product Code: 39-371 and look to be the same size. Do you think these would work? I have a window contractor that thinks he can replace just this shoe, vs. Pella says they only sell the whole hinge assembly and they don't recognize your part number.
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hi Annette. I do think the 39-371 is what you want. Just go over the dimensions to ensure it matches your old hinge shoe.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at