how to install the 27-4 balance system?

A home owner from The Woodlands, Texas says:
Hi, I have a Champion window[company out of business] and need to replace the string and bar parts on 1 window. I ordered the 27-4 balance system which is the replacement part.

How do I install it? Do I need to have a repair man do it? What do I tell them needs to be done because not everyone knows what I am talking about.

It has been a challenge with the window companies since it is only one window and I already have the part.

Thank-you for any assistance or recommendations,
Cindy
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I see you ordered our S395-27. These are actually very easy to install. We have a video on it, which you can see here.
Also keep in mind that "27-4" is not a part number or identification code, and is not meant to be used to find replacement hardware. This only indicates the spring strength rating.
A quick learner from The Woodlands says:
Thank-you that video was very informative!!!

I do believe I have 2 channel balances, one on each side because my window is 46" wide. Fortunately I ordered 2 and hopefully that will do it.

I will share this with the handyman I plan on hiring and hope it all works out...

Thank-you again.
Will let you know how it all goes.
Cindy S
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Great, thank you for your order! Please let us know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.