how to remove CONCEALED DOOR LATCH

A quick learner says:
Hello, I have a concealed door knob and latch that has a piece of the door latch broken (see images). I don't think there is another door latch i can use to replace current?? So i think i am stuck with #10-401 replacement kit.

Please advise. ALSO, if i am stuck with kit# 10-401, how do i get the existing door latch out?
Concealed door latch
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
In some cases, bathroom stall doors are welded together and cannot be taken apart. If you can take your door apart to access the internal latch, you might be able to use the 10-563. If not, you will have to try and take your existing latch apart in pieces to remove it. It will not be an easy process, so you may want the help of a professional.
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.