i need hardware for old metal Bi Fold Doors.

A landlord from port charlotte florida says:
The pins measure one quarter inch in diameter, the plastic that fits the ends measures 3/8 of an inch . the sticker on one of the doors says FLOAT AWAY DOOR COMPANY of Georgia . I need top to bottom hardware.. four per door, four top , four bottom , eight per set of doors, two sets of doors eight bottoms and eight tops.. SO i want to order eight full complete tops and eight full complete bottoms.. I have more photos if you need.. Thank You. Phillip Ventresca 941 626 1422..Please call..
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named snDkUh3g.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named T2X4Hw1w.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We've related our top and bottom pivot pin options made specifically for Float-Away doors. Take a look and see how the dimensions on each product page compare to your hardware. Thanks for posting!

Bi-fold Door Repairs
Bi-fold Door Repairs
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.