i need just the lock knob

A professional from fort wayne IN says:
can i just get the lock knobs?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
I am sorry, the 82-055 is only sold as a set. The chrome latch in the 82-055 is installed on the handle during the manufacturing process. If I am misunderstanding which part you are looking for, please describe it in more detail and submit a picture of your old one if possible.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.