i need the lock handle that controls the slide lock on the inside of the window

A home owner from horsham, pa says:
i have atttached a picture of the bay window i purchased from home depot. the other picture is a close up of the casement window that is attached.

the closeup of the handle is what i need because it no longer controls the slide on the inside of the window to lock or unlock the window. i have attached a picture of the item that locks onto the window and the sliding track that should go up and down with the handle. all parts function properly except the handle is not attached to the sliding track any longer.

i don't know what part i need to replace that but i do need two of them if you have it.

please let me know if you can help me out.
thank you,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. This looks a lot like our 38-090. What do you think? Compare the two and tell me how they match up.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)