id on balance is 27C

A quick learner from Kerrville TX says:
cam is broken on inverted block/tackle. balance ID is 27C
I ordered four #15-195 1-1/4" T lock Balance Shoe, closed cam

Does that look correct?
Does this part go in without tools...it appears to...but Im hesitant to pull it off.
or, Do I need to order the whole balance?

Thanks, Robert
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window balance part 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window balance part 2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 15-195 certainly looks like a match, yes, but that's all I can tell you from these photos. If you have any doubts then you should get a hold of an undamaged version of the shoe to verify that the design and size is the same. 

Replacing the balance may be necessary. The failure of the shoe is either a sign of excess stress on the shoe (for whatever reason), or a sign that the springs are failing. If you replace the shoes and still run into issues, you should seriously consider replacing the balances altogether.

How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.