identification of hole cover

A home owner from Austin Texas says:
My slider windows have holes through them at the bottom. The plastic piece on the bottom snaps in and covers the the bottom hole. The upper plastic piece is door-like in that it is two pieces and swings open from the bottom. Crazy! Maybe a drain? Whatever it is, I am missing some and insects can get in through the holes. The size is about an inch long and 1/4th inch high. I await your reply. Ann
User submitted photos of a weep hole cover.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Check out our 26-417. Could this be what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)