identification help

A from Reno, NV says:
Hi there - I need to replace this part - it doesn't have to be just like the original but it needs to be white, fit the holes, and lock the windows. Can you help? I need to get something ordered asap. Looks like whatever it once was - it was just a one piece thing that clipped over the metal piece to lock - but it didn't have a receiver of any sort. I don't even know what this type of lock is called. Help? :)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3415.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It definitely looks like a sash lock, but without seeing an undamaged version I can't be sure exactly what sash lock it was. You could start with our 90-313, which looks similar to what's left, but to be honest this is just an educated guess. In order to make a more confident recommendation, I'd have to see an undamaged version.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.