identification help

A from Reno, NV says:
Hi there - I need to replace this part - it doesn't have to be just like the original but it needs to be white, fit the holes, and lock the windows. Can you help? I need to get something ordered asap. Looks like whatever it once was - it was just a one piece thing that clipped over the metal piece to lock - but it didn't have a receiver of any sort. I don't even know what this type of lock is called. Help? :)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3415.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! It definitely looks like a sash lock, but without seeing an undamaged version I can't be sure exactly what sash lock it was. You could start with our 90-313, which looks similar to what's left, but to be honest this is just an educated guess. In order to make a more confident recommendation, I'd have to see an undamaged version.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)