identify part

A home owner from Clermont Fl says:
Could you please help me identify this part so I can order them. I need to replace the snap in glazing for my Harcar windows. I have provided 5 photo's. Thank you.
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. It's tough to say, but I think our 55-164 looks to be our best match. Look it over and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)