identify replacement keyed handle set

A quick learner from Battle Creek MI says:
I have 3 contiguous heavy sliding glass exterior doors, 2 @ 4' x 6'-8" and 1 @ 3' x 6'-8" and I cannot locate a manufacturer's name anywhere on any of them. I have broken a keyed pull handle on one door and the handles on the other two don't match in color, though they are both intact. The pull screw centers are 3 1/2", the doors are 1 1/2" thick and are natural aluminum in color. If I can locate a keyed handle set that will work I will buy 3 of them so at least they match each other, if they do not match the door. Will the 82055K work on my doors?
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The 82-055K may be a good fit, however the thickness of your door may be an issue. The locks are for 1" thick doors-- you can possibly use your current inside locking tooth.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.