identify siverline window parts

A home owner from New Jersey says:
i need to have some window parts identified before i place my order.
pictures are attached for your review

i need the Top & Bottom hinges ( left side of window )

question: how do i remove the old hinges that are riveted into the frame without damaging the window sash?

also, i need a window balance for the left side of the window --window balance # 2540Z with the Top guide attached - Part # 19.008
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have an old discontinued Silverline Swinger window. Like you said, one balance will have just the 19-008 top fitting and 2540 stamp. However the opposite side will have both the the top 19-008 and bottom 15-025, as well as an entirely different stamp; I believe it will be 2530. Can you confirm? We can specially make these, if you';d like. Did you only need the 2540 balance? If so, can you tell me how many you need?

You are also correct about the hinges, our 15-058. They aren't made to be replaced. People have drilled out the old rivet and used a large screw to attach the replacements. I'm sorry there's not an easier solution.

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
How to Replace an Internal Tilt Latch [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.