identify siverline window parts

A home owner from New Jersey says:
i need to have some window parts identified before i place my order.
pictures are attached for your review

i need the Top & Bottom hinges ( left side of window )

question: how do i remove the old hinges that are riveted into the frame without damaging the window sash?

also, i need a window balance for the left side of the window --window balance # 2540Z with the Top guide attached - Part # 19.008
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

You have an old discontinued Silverline Swinger window. Like you said, one balance will have just the 19-008 top fitting and 2540 stamp. However the opposite side will have both the the top 19-008'>19-008 and bottom 15-025, as well as an entirely different stamp; I believe it will be 2530. Can you confirm? We can specially make these, if you';d like. Did you only need the 2540 balance? If so, can you tell me how many you need?

You are also correct about the hinges, our 15-058. They aren't made to be replaced. People have drilled out the old rivet and used a large screw to attach the replacements. I'm sorry there's not an easier solution.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)