i'm slowly getting it

A quick learner from Old Orchard Beach says:
my last post asked about 3 part versus 3 part hinge, but I think I get it now that I need the 2 part, the other parts are on the crank mechanism. I am wondering are there any other parts I may need, I"m concerned about the part that connects to the Encore Dyad Sill Mount Operator (39-220B), LH on the right hand side that attaches to the window as you can see in the pic there is a lot of rust. are there additional replaceable parts or is everything else permanently attached to the casement window?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3 bar or 2 bar hinge assembly.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named other parts.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Correct, the hinge set has its own arms unrelated to the 39-220B operator--the hinges might be our 36-004-10 10" set. As far as the stud bracket the operator connects to, there are a few possibilities. These operators commonly use the 39-545 and 39-546 Stud Brackets, but I'm not certain if that's what you need. If in doubt, please remove one of your old brackets so we can have a closer look. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.