incorrect lock and keeper

A quick learner from united states says:
I bought item # 90-300 face mount keeper and sash lock for double hung vinyl windows that were on house when I bought it 3 yrs ago. The face mount keeper that came with lock is too long which means it sets up too high to catch locking mechanism. I need a keeper that is 1 inch high with holes that are 1 inch apart. The new locking mechanism from you will not work on the current keepers shape on old one is more rectangular and yours has curves on both sides of the protrusion. Do you have any recommendations?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1270.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1271.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1279 (2).JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

We have a brass window keeper 90-110 with a height of 1" and screw holes that are 1" apart. The lock 90-300 doesn't look like it would work because the screw holes are 2-1/4" apart and the set back is 7/16". The 90-278 seems closer to your screw hole dimensions, 2-1/16" apart and 11/16" set back. Look it over and see what you think. Thanks for posting! 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.