inside corner cabinet hinge

A home owner from croton on hudson NY says:
kitchen cabinet at an insider corner, so it has 2 panels. one of the threaded holes for the bolt is stripped so need to replace the hinge. not sure of the brand. thanks!
cabinet inge
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 32-351, this looks like it could be a possible replacement hinge.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)