installing single hole aligners

A quick learner says:
I ordered some 26-139 single hole aligners to replace existing ones that have shredded -discovered during spiral balance and pivot lock shoe replacement.

I'm finding the material to be more dense in the new single hole aligners I received, and I'm having difficulty reinstalling the snap in glazing which slides in behind them.

Was unable to find installation instructions, is there any wisdom that can be shared on installation?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In my experience, the best way to install the 26-139 aligner would be to first twist it into the track near the top of the window, then slide the balance tube through it. Once the balance is secure, you can just slide the aligner down into place. I hope this helps.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.