Please see attached photos and let me know if you have these. I need 15pcs
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_161519.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_161535.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_161601.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230224_161855.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

We can help supply the balance you show here but it will have to be a custom order since we have no stock balance that matches this configuration. I'll just need a bit more information so I can get this moving for you. Can you show us a photo of the stamp on the balance's metal channel? 

A contractor from Lexington ,SC says:
Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. If you can do that I would greatly appreciate it. Just let me know how to pay and I will take care of that asap. Sorry as some of these photos are blurry but 1 looks pretty legible. Anything else let me know. Thanks again, Marc.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_102422.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_102430.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230227_102436.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Perfect! What I'll do now is email you an order link and price quote for (15) balances that you can use to place an order on our website. 

Note, we always recommend replacing balances in pairs. Pairing an old balance with a new one would cause the new balance to wear out a lot quicker since it has to pick up the slack for the older one. Just something to keep in mind! 

If you have any questions just let me know and I'd be happy to help. 

Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.