issues with 39-411 operator

A home owner from San German says:
I just purchased the model 39-411 operator and am running into a few issues to use it a a replacement operator for my Marva windows:
1) The mount holes are too small. I had to enlarge them to 1/4" to allow the mounting screws to fit.
2) The arm is mounted on the wrong side of the lever. The arm needs to be shifted about 1/8" away from the handle side of the operator. I can drill or grind out the rivet, can you recommend a replacement fastener? The space looks too small for a nut and bolt.
3) The top hole will need to be elongated into an oval hole for it to line up properly with the screw hole in the window, or I will need to modify the hole in the window.
4) Didn't think about t at the time of the order, but I wanted a white operator. Are these available in white?
5) are the handles available separately? I have several operators that are working well, but the knob at the end of the arm has fallen apart.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Based on your information, I believe you may have ordered the wrong operator. If possible, I would like to see a couple pictures of the original so that we can try to find something better. I'd specifically need to see a clear shot of the installation holes and the linkage. I would also need dimensions, compared to the 39-411.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.