it goes in a double hung residential window and inserts into the spring that controls the window up & down

A quick learner from Ooltewah, TN says:
need to purchase the part in the attached photo
User submitted a photo of a tilt pin.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. Please look at product 20-016 tilt pin. We believe this is what you need.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)