jalousie window crank

A quick learner from Clearwater, FL says:
looking for a replacement jalousie window crank. the house was built in 1978 and I would assume the windows are original to the house.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window crank_1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window crank_2.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We might be able to help, but I need a little more information. Can you remove this operator from the window and show me a clear picture from the rear? I want to see the hole pattern on those top and bottom tabs. A side view of its entire link arm removed from the window would also be most helpful. From there I'll do my best to ID what you need. 

Thanks Bob. Just now saw your response. I should be able to remove the crank over the weekend and send you the requested photos.
Bob,
Attached find the requested photos
Bob,
Attached find the requested photos
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201206_102544.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201206_102624.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201206_102656.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201206_102708.jpg
Profile picture of Bob

Thanks for getting back to me. See our 39-025. Look it over and see if you think this could work for you.

Is the top hole centered in the housing or offset? mine is offset - see first two photos.
Profile picture of Bob

The top hole is slightly offset, but to the right. Also see our 39-061, which might be a closer match. Just make sure the hole at the end of the link arm is indeed correct as well. 

Thanks Bob. I check that measurement.
thanks for your help. I will give the 39-061 crank a try.
Thanks again for your help. The crank was a perfect match. I am thinking of ordering a couple more since these type of windows are throughout the house. What is the model number for the left hand side?
Profile picture of Bob

I'm happy to hear that the 39-061 worked out for you! The opposite-handed version of this operator would be the 39-060. Thanks for posting! 

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.