jalousie window parts

A quick learner from boston says:
metal wedge that hold glass pane in place
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at SWISCO product code 39-310, Jalousie Window Securing Clip. Compare it to the part you are trying to replace and let us know if it differs in any way.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.