jalousie window replacement parts

A handy person from Porch says:
Hello,

I am looking to replace several jalousie window cranks/assembly systems on my porch windows. I have a attached several photographs in an effort to determine what I need. The unit measure 5 7/8" in length. Thank you

Eric
User submitted picture of window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Eric, and for the great picture! Please take a look at our 39-025 window crank operator. Do you think this might work for you?
A home owner from connecticut says:
I have a similar crank needing replacement. The housing has similar dimensions as your 39-025, except the drop arm is only 1 and 7/8" in length.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
How about our 39-251 & 39-252? These look like they might be closer. Let me know if you agree.
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.