jeld-wen leaf weather stripping

Quick Learner from Virgina
May 14, 2024 8:52 am
hello

i have been looking into replacement parts for my casement windows. i got some many years back and now i cant find the exact style im looking for. the pictures attached are for the vertical sides. the top and bottom have the same profile, but it has a 90 lip on the outside. i am looking for both styles. can anyone help me find the part number?

Thank you!!!
1000016144 1000016145
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO
May 15, 2024 10:37 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi,

Thanks for posting! We do not carry any exact replacement match for the Jeld-Wen kerf mount leaf seal you have here, unfortunately. Do you think our 58-055 9/32" Bubble Seal With Angled Base could work for you? 

Take a look over the dimensions below to see if this is something that could work for your repairs. I am happy to provide you with a link for a sample if you are unsure. Please let me know and I'll be happy to create it for you.

Profile view of 58-055
Profile view of 58-055

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts