Replacing k & k window casement operators

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello,

I have several K&K window casements that need replacement. Attached are a few pictures that I've taken to help you identify the parts. Could you please tell me if you carry the parts and how much they are? The markings on one of the slides shows number 20810. I need casements for both left and right opening windows. If you don't carry these parts, can you point me to someone else that does?

Thanks in advance for your help.
Gioia -

User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hey, Gioia. Based on these photos, I believe you might have our 39-031. Take a look and see if this matches what you need. You may also want to see its opposite hand, the 39-032. Finally, if you need a new cover and handle, see our 39-107 and 39-114L

A home owner from Delaware says:
Hi Gioia and/or Donna,

Did these replacement parts from EntryGard (#39-031 and #39-032) work with the Kolby & Kolby casement windows...?

I am looking for casement window operators (right and left) for the same window pictured above.

Thank you,
Michael
A quick learner from Michigan says:
I am also looking to replace the cranks on K&K casement windows and would like to know if these parts worked. Did you attempt the part replacement?

Thank you,

Troy
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.