kenlin 32-134 drawer parts

A quick learner says:
Can you tell me if my drawer parts for kenlin 32-134 (attached photos) can be replaced with other kenlin parts that you carry? I purchased a non-refundable dresser with 9 drawers from a consignment store and every single guide, runner and socket are broken.

Kenlin drawer guides
Kenlin Case Runner
Drawer Socket

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4951.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4962.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4972.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4954.JPG
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hi. I believe your Kenlin parts are from the Rite Trak I system so you should be able to use our replacements with no issues. Take a look at our 32-081 kenlin socket and 32-076 kenlin case runner. These look compatible with yours parts. Do you agree? As for the glide, the closest we can come up with is our 32-083 that can be used along with the other parts that were mentioned. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)