keyed lock to replace an Anderson Tribeca

A home owner from Grand Ledge, MI488737 says:
I have an Anderson Sliding Door with a Tribeca lock. Can the Gliding Door Keyed Lock Product Code 82-317 replace the lock I now have.

Also how can I determine if I have a Right Hand or Left Hand door? If,yes, is it installed where the lock I have now is, or does it need to be redrilled? I am an older lady that willhave to hire someone to do this for me. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The 82-317 is an Andersen Tribeca lock, so it might work for you, I just can't say for sure without seeing yours. If you'd like, you can take a picture of your existing lock and upload it here for us to see. Handing is determined from the outside looking in, by which panel is operating.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at