kinro 1500 series window channel balancer

A home owner from Fence Lake NM says:
I own a 2006 Karsten Manufactured home that has stickers on the windows indicating they are Kinro Series 1500 vertical sliders. I need to replace 2 window channel balancers and located the size stamp on them which is 26 4, which I assume is the size. I do not see that size anywhere in your listed online inventory,, please advise,, Thank You
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for choosing SWISCO.com. To begin, we need to determine the series of balance you need. Can you please send us photos of both plastic ends of your balance? The 26 4 stamp indicates you have a 27" balance with a 2640 weight stamp option.
A quick learner from Fence Lake NM says:
Sorry it has taken so long to reply with the needed info to order the balances I need. Had some un forseen medical issues, attached are the photos you requested of the ends so I can order the right balances
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 069.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 070.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you. I believe you have either our S380-27 or S385-27, depending on the depth of the shoe. Look them over and see what you think.

How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.