kitchen drawer part

A quick learner from dix hills, ny says:
mounts to back wall of drawer ,,holds the slider rod.
User submitted photos of a drawer socket.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Could you use our 32-002 as a possible replacement? Take a look and let me know what you think.
A quick learner from dix hills, ny says:
I will let you know. It looked like it might work so I ordered 4 of them to try. Looks like they shipped today.
Thanks for your interest.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at