kitchen drawer slider bracket for rear mount

A quick learner from Alburtis, Pa says:
There is a little plastic pin that sits in the middle to hold the slider in place. the little pin broke off - now the slider, slides back and forth prevent the drawer from opening smoothly. Cabinets were Quality Custom Cabinetry.

On the bracket it is label with MEPLA. 543.000. 50.00. a triangle with PA6. R. l. R. l

Thats it!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1452.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hi there- thanks for posting! 

Unfortunately, we don't have this exact part, but I'm wondering if you could use our 32-131 drawers slide socket as it functions similarly. Take a look and let us know what you think! 

A quick learner from Alburtis, Pa says:
I looked at the part you suggest and while it looks similar - on my bracket in the middle where you see the little triangle, right under that is a little plastic pin pointing up. This little pin holds the bracket straight so it does not slide. Without the pin, the bracket slides and the drawer doesn't 't function properly. It appears that the item you suggest has nothing to hold my sliders in place; no pin and no sides. Any other suggestions?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. The 32-131 holds the drawer track in place with pressure. Once it's installed, the track isn't going anywhere. If that still won't work, I'm not sure what else to recommend. The 32-131 is the closest possible match we have.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.