knob for Pella Slim Shade

A quick learner says:
I accidentally broke this knob by forcing it to continue turning and now it is disconnected from the mechanism that makes the shades turn. Where do I find this?
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

The closest match we have to this type of hardware is the Pella 70-165 or 70-150S . Compare both with your old part. If neither seem right, I advise you contact a Pella dealer for assistance. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at