knobs for locking window arm

A home owner from Spokane, WA says:
My home has Pella windows from about 1966, if they are the originals. They have an arm that pushes out and pulls in to open and close the windows. When the window is closed there is a little knob on the end of that arm that fits into another piece of hardware which then locks the window tight to the frame. They do screw in to a hole in the end of this arm. Several of mine have stripped since they are actually just plastic. Any such part still available? Thank you.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Can I see pictures of the parts you are describing? That will help us locate a good match for your hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)