large closet doors with rollers on the top and bottom

A quick learner from Boston says:
Hi, these are the lower rollers, and the wheel has not turned for so long that it has been shaved out of round
User submitted image of their closet hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can supply this. It looks very old. Are these for regular closet doors? Is there another part to the roller housing? Could you also show us what this looks like installed? That may help us find something.
A quick learner from Boston says:
I have decided to replace just the rollers, since I don't think I will be able to find this housing. Thanks
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)