large heavy bifold wooden doors

A quick learner from Naples FL says:
I need a replacement for the above part. Can you help me
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1518.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in. You need to remove the nylon housing using a putty knife tool to go under the flange of the housing. You can then compare to our 23-119 and 23-135. See if one of these might work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)