large mirrored sliding doors that are very heavy need new wheels

A home owner from seal beach, ca says:
I'm pretty sure we know which wheels to order but am confused as to what size to order. What would you suggest? The last ones were too small I think.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7173.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7174.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7175.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a few different rollers that may replace this, depending on size. See our 23-198, 23-095, and 23-043 to start out. Carefully compare the pictures and dimensions we show on each products' respective store page to confirm the better match.

A home owner from seal beach, ca says:
I viewed all of those products prior to writing to you because I believe each would work but I don't know what size and was asking your opinion on size. what is the diameter of 23-095?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I have no idea what size you need. That's not something we can gauge from a photo. The only way you can know that is to physically measure your old part.

We have detailed dimensions on the store page of each product that I recommended. The diameter of the 23-195 is listed there as 1-9/16". You need to measure your part with a tape measure, then refer to the dimensions listed in each case.

Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.