large mirrored sliding doors that are very heavy need new wheels

A home owner from seal beach, ca says:
I'm pretty sure we know which wheels to order but am confused as to what size to order. What would you suggest? The last ones were too small I think.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7173.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7174.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_7175.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a few different rollers that may replace this, depending on size. See our 23-198, 23-095, and 23-043 to start out. Carefully compare the pictures and dimensions we show on each products' respective store page to confirm the better match.

A home owner from seal beach, ca says:
I viewed all of those products prior to writing to you because I believe each would work but I don't know what size and was asking your opinion on size. what is the diameter of 23-095?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I have no idea what size you need. That's not something we can gauge from a photo. The only way you can know that is to physically measure your old part.

We have detailed dimensions on the store page of each product that I recommended. The diameter of the 23-195 is listed there as 1-9/16". You need to measure your part with a tape measure, then refer to the dimensions listed in each case.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)