latch

A home owner from Santa Fe, NM says:

I am missing the 2 black plastic pieces that are needed to latch a Kawneer awning window. The first picture shows the missing piece, the second shows another window with the missing piece.

Can you help me secure what I need?

Thanks

Steve

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220930_180324614.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named PXL_20220930_180328455.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm not immediately familiar with this piece, unfortunately. Please give us a little more time to look into this and we will do our best to track down something that may work. I'll get back to you once I have more information one way or the other.

A home owner from Santa Fe, NM says:
Thx
Hope you can find something that will work!
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Steve. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find this keeper, either. If you are sure you window is a Kawneer brand you might need to contact a Kawneer dealer directly. They tend to deal in commercial grade parts, which is just a little too far outside our wheelhouse.

Now, we do carry a few keepers you may want to look at, like our 38-129, 38-157, and 38-156, but they are not the same as yours and there is no guarantee they'll work.

I am sorry for the inconvenience. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.