latch

A handy person from FL says:
C-6202-19 is the number on the latch.
I need 7 of these with covers.
I returned my order recently that was incorrect.
Cheers, Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named latch.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Latch1.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there, Scott. 

The fork in your photos reminds me of the 38-209 and 38-205. However, I'm afraid the fork is not sold separately. Compare the specifications with an undamaged assembly to see what you think. 

Let us know if you have any questions!

A handy person from FL says:
Emily,
The fork handle is the right length...but the escutcheon is only 4 - 11/16 inches tall and mine is 5 5/16 inches tall. I wonder if the smaller escutcheon would fit in the larger hole and work ok?
The escutcheon's that I just returned with the 38-208 I had ordered were the right length but the forks were wrong.
Have any ideas for me?
Cheers, Scott
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

These parts are our best options, unfortunately. I'm afraid I can't guarantee they will work for you since the specifications differ but you're certainly welcome to try. Our return policy can be found here.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.