latch attached to lock

A quick learner from CALIFORNIA says:
hello I want to know what part is the latch that is attached to the lock lever, mine is bent and it cannot lock my window.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looks like the prong on the end of the lock arm is bent. Is that what you mean? If so, you may need to replace the whole lock. See our 38-058R for a possible match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)