Latch Plate Replacement

A home owner says:

I'm looking for the latch plate (Screen door) the thumb latch (screen door) and for the stripped metal that the turn knob attaches to for the interior metal lock.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EAB11F1F-C98B-4895-A3A4-6F30C1301A2B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 824AEF85-8E94-4D16-B6AD-E404E927AD30.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2EB5A13-A3E6-468B-BE38-C9D2A3F440DE.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 04CA7147-6A0A-4802-A035-7EE5907608C9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDFFA05E-2426-4371-843D-842BDD01E877.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Take a look and compare the specifications of the 83-122 and 83-123 Pella screen door handles to yours. Unfortunately, we do not carry replacements for the rest of the patio door hardware shown in your photos. I'm sorry that we won't be able to assist with this repair but please let us know if you have any other hardware questions. Thanks for posting. 

A home owner says:
83-123
Does the entire handle have to be purchased because I'm looking to order just the bottom right plastic piece?
Profile picture of Casey

Unfortunately, none of the pieces shown in the product image below are available separately. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Alternate image for 83-123
Alternate image for 83-123

A quick learner from Wi says:
How do I remove the interior screen door handle. I'm trying to replace the latch?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_6771.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey

You would need to remove the screw shown in your photo in order to replace the handle. Let us know if you have any other questions and thanks for posting. 

I did that but it is still not coming off. Something with the bottom part of that handle. It seems stuck. There is only one screw and it's under the Pella emblem.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

With the screw removed, there is a plastic pin on the bottom of the handle. It might be painted stuck in the hole of the door. If so, you can use a flat putty knife to gently pop the handle off.

I figured it out I just had the turn the handle downward. Thanks though for getting back to me.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Great, just let us know if you have any other questions. 

A quick learner from Oh says:
Hi! I removed the handle cover but cannot get the latch out. Is there another way to get it out?
Profile picture of Casey

If you haven't already, take a look at our video below that shows how to remove the 83-115 Pella latch. Just let us know if you have any other questions. 

How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
How to replace a Pella sliding screen door latch
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.