latches for a window

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:

Hi, Ordered last week 12 pairs of latches for some windows which were the correct size.

One of the windows is smaller and needs a shorter pair. I am enclosing pictures of both sides of the latch.

Please send me two pairs.

Thank you,

Lucy 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Hi Lucy,

Take a look and compare our 26-371 top tilt latch to an undamaged part. Thank you!

A quick learner from Massachusetts says:
Hi Paul,
26-371 latches were a little too small.
My handyman says they should be 2" and 3/16.
Do you have that size?
It is a Silver Line 25 1/2 x 60 1/4
Also another Silver Line window needs the right side channel mechanism
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

We do not have a tilt latch in that size, unfortunately. The next size up is too large at 2-3/8". Can you confirm that size?

I also can't clearly see the channel mechanism in your photo. We will need better photos, preferably of that part fully removed so that we can see it without obstruction. 

Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.