latch/keeper hardware for stall door

A friend from Cleveland, OH says:
I am a volunteer at my church and I am trying to get our dilapidated restrooms back in shape. One bathroom has a single stall with no hardware to close and latch the door. I have searched on-line and have been able to locate a few latches that could work, but have been unable to find a strike and keeper.

The bathroom was probably installed in the 1950's. The manufacturer name on the hinges is Mills. I checked the door hardware in another bathroom in the church, however, I was unable to see any manufacturer markings on the latches or strike/keepers.

There are holes where the previous hardware was attached (no one knows what happened to it!) and the goal is to use those holes and not drill any more if we don't have to.

Door: hollow metal, 1" thick, rounded edge, inswing
Two holes for latch: 1/4" holes, 1-7/8" apart center to center, set back 1-3/4" from door edge to center of hole

Pilaster: hollow metal, 1-1/4" thick, rounded edge
Two holes for keeper: 1/4" holes, 1-5/8" apart center to center, set back 1-1/4" from pilaster edge to center of hole

The horizontal measurement from the latch holes to the keeper holes is 3 1/8" center to center, allowing 1/8" for spacing and for the rounded edge on the door and the pilaster.

I have attached photos from a stall with all the hardware and the exact same measurements for the parts I need to buy: 1 latch with 2 fasteners and 1 strike & keeper with 2 fasteners (one strike/keeper, or 1 strike and 1 keeper as separate parts). The hardware in my photos appears to be stainless steel with Phillips-head mated fasteners.
User submitted pictures of lavatory hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. After extensive research, we have been unable to find a replacement for your bathroom door latch that is quite as long as yours is.

However, please take a look at our 10-401 and 10-402 inswing and outswing door latch repair kits. Do you think that either of these may work for you? Please compare to your hardware and see what you think.

You may also want to see our 10-516 stainless steel slide latch, but you may have to redrill the holes in your door in order to get it to fit.
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
How to use the 10-401 inswing partition latch repair kit
GUIDE
READ >
How to use the 10-402 Outswing Partition Latch Repair Kit
How to use the 10-402 Outswing Partition Latch Repair Kit
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.