left hand window awning crank operator for PGT window - White

A quick learner from North Port, FL says:
The first picture is what you just sent me and the second is a picture of the old operator that does not work anymore. I received a part from you that seemed to be the right one but there is a screw attached on the arm that can not be removed, thus I can't use it. Do you have an identical part to the old one?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211106_102617.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20211106_102628.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

PGT Windows have been associated with our 39-060 and 39-061 in the past, so be sure to give these a look. I can't tell from your photos, but the hole pattern on the top and bottom tabs, as well as the style of the link arm, are the important things to consider, so compare these with your old awning operator and see if you tink they match what you need. Also consider the 39-025 and 39-026

How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
How to Replace an Awning Window Operator [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.