leigh handing closet replacement rollers

A quick learner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
Hello Swisco group,

Do you have the Leigh hanging closet replacement rollers? It has a front dimension of 1 3/8" and a rear dimension of 3/4". I believe the part may be number 77-28287.

thank you,
Linda

Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hmm...I am not able to cross reference any replacement rollers based on the number you gave us. Could we have you send us some photos of the rollers so that we can take a look? Thank you.

A quick learner from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada says:
Good morning Manuela,

These are what the device looks like. Please let me know if you need any measurements from these.

thank you,
Linda
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191020_090627.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20191020_090635.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting. I'm not sure exactly what you have without more detailed dimensions. I have a few rollers you might want to look at. Check out our 23-154, 23-155, 23-178, and 23-186 and see if any of these could work for you. If these don't match in any way, let me know exactly where the dimensions are different. Thanks!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.