lock handle tab - Anderson 400

A quick learner from NY New York says:
I have an Anderson 400 casement series window. My daughter pulled off the lock handle and I guess the small metal piece on the lock mechanism that fits into the lock handle tab was broken off and is now missing. I suspect the metal piece is somewhere in her room but appears to be lost. Picture of the metal piece I am referring to is attached. I don't know what the piece is called but it fits into the lock handle tab. Not sure if I am able to buy just that metal piece or do I need to replace the entire lock mechanism. The lock mechanism is working fine - just the metal piece is missing. That metal piece might need to be welded on so I am not sure if it is easily replaceable or there is a substitute method to keep the lock handle on the lock mechanism. Thanks for your time.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5708 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

Take a look at our 39-291 and compare our dimensions to yours and see if they match up for what you need. 

I appreciate the quick response. That lock handle does not match. My dimensions appear to be 1 2/10 and 2 8/10.

Also I do not need a new handle. I have the lock handle. I am looking to replace the small metal piece located on the lock mechanism The missing metal piece fits into the tab on the handle. See photo.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BB1162F7-E07A-48F0-B04F-BBEBC0C49BC9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A5EC221-2A54-4421-80C7-B51554471B4F.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily

Check out our 38-162 Andersen 400 Ps sash lock, could this be what you're looking for? 

Yes! That is the part. Thank you.
Profile picture of Emily

No problem! I'm glad I could help. If you have any further questions just let us know, we'll be here to help. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.