Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2850.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2851.JPG
A home owner from orchard park, new york says:
approx dimensions added
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2860.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_2861.JPG
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for writing in. I'm afraid that your handle set is no longer available, but take a look at our 40-131 handle. This should fit the hole pattern on your door. Take note however that the 40-131 does not have an outside key cylinder.

thank you just ordered the suggested 40-131 unit
Profile picture of Casey

Thank you for choosing SWISCO.com. We really appreciate your business and hope you will consider us for your future hardware replacement needs.

Thank you Julia (SWISCO),
The 40.131 unit was a great replacement! The quality is excellent, instructions were helpfuf in selecting the correct length spindle and mounting screws! It was very appreciated to have various size spindles and mounting screws for different door thicknesses provided by Swissco.
Thank you again, my local hardware store told me "you are out of luck" .
Your company was recomended by Big L Distributers a door and window distributer in Buffalo, NY
Profile picture of Casey

I'm so glad to hear it worked out for you! I'm sure this information will be of use to other customers as well. Many thanks!

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.