lock and keeper

A home owner from Michigan says:
Do you sell the lock and keeper for this window. What company actually manufactured this window? The manufacturer code is ELL-1. I'm assuming the 1 means single hung.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! The sticker tells me that this window was made by Atrium, but I don't know what the lock and keeper would be. In order to determine, that I need to see pictures of them. I also need you to measure the distance between the two installation holes, center-to-center, and tell me what you get for each part.

A home owner from Michigan says:
The distance between the installation holes on the keeper is 2 1/16 inches. The distance between the holes for the lock is 1 7/8 inches.

The keeper is only about a quarter of an inch wide and its overall length is 2 5/8 inches. The overall length of the base of the lock is also about 2 5/8 inches. The radius of the semicircle on top of the lock is about 1 1/8 inches. The screws for each are 3/4 inches long. The screws for the lock are wider than the screws for the keeper.

I really only need the lock because the keeper is fine. I'm assuming it's best to purchase both together to make sure they match up.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thank you! Based on your dimensions, I believe our 90-316 Pella brand lock may be your best bet. We also sell the 90-286 lock, which matches the given dimensions, but like you surmised I cannot guarantee that it will work with your existing keeper. Then again, it very well may. It's up to you if you want to go with just the lock.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.