locking mechanism

A quick learner from Pleasanton, CA says:

Hello. I have a locking mechanism on one of our properties that no longer has the lever to lock and unlock the door. These doors seem to be dated and I would like to know if there is any way to purchase the missing piece. I am trying to keep the same lock if possible as there are two side-by-side sliders and I want to try and avoid having to purchase a new matching set as it may be cost prohibitive. Please help. 

Thanks, Hector

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 92771F15-0ECB-49DC-9D6C-353BE77578C3.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 2E8B7B97-E977-4817-A0E7-713F02D470B1.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1E0C6FB8-C4B2-4832-A236-D27F061DCEEC.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately, I don't believe your handle set is made anymore. Maybe consider a handle set like our 82-032, 82-033 or 82-035 (among others). These handle sets have a mounting hole center spacing at 3-15/16". I'm not sure what your mounting hole center spacing is, so you might have to drill new mounting holes. 

Other than the hole spacing, these handles are similar to yours and are made to work with the 82-218 mortise lock.

How to install a Legacy Handle Set
How to install a Legacy Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
How to install the 82-218 Mortise Lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-032 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
How to install the Swisco 82-033 Handle Set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.